- Achievement of the targets set as per the production plan for a shift to maintain production prorate.
- Following PQS, 5S, FSMS, ISMS norms.
- Coordinate with shift engineers
- Coordinate with production Head
- Responsible to take product change over as per need of time
- Training and development
- Onsite verification of process with respect to food safety documentation.
- Ensuring plant hygiene throughout the shift.
- Responsible for reporting of any incidence of the shift to concerned HOD with cc To UH.
- Responsible for driving and ensuring compliance with all safety norms.
- Responsible for preparation of Shift reports, daily production report and its calculation to all concerned.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role:Product Development Executive
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Other Specialization
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Food Technology
Parle Products Private Limited
An in-depth understanding of the Indian consumer psyche has helped us develop a marketing philosophy that reflects the needs of the Indian masses. We have made it a tradition to deliver both health and taste, with a value-for-money positioning that allows people from all classes and age groups to enjoy Parle products to the fullest.
With a reach spanning the remotest villages of India and major cities across the world, the House of Parle has become synonymous with trust, globally.