1. Liaison with external audits to ensure timely completion of audits
2. Operational conducting the checks for various compliances / audit requirements across departments
3. Creating the audit reports and submitting to the head of audit
4. Create specific action points / points of view on compliances / non compliances and submit it to Head - Audit
5. experience in Treasury audit will be preferred.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Parle Products Private Limited
An in-depth understanding of the Indian consumer psyche has helped us develop a marketing philosophy that reflects the needs of the Indian masses. We have made it a tradition to deliver both health and taste, with a value-for-money positioning that allows people from all classes and age groups to enjoy Parle products to the fullest.
With a reach spanning the remotest villages of India and major cities across the world, the House of Parle has become synonymous with trust, globally.
Contact Company:Parle Products Private Limited