Position - Supply chain analyst
We are looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to conduct data analysis which will help us to improve efficiency of our supply chain operations. The required candidate should have an analytical mind and a strong business acumen. Problem-solving skills and attention to detail are essential. Should assist the business team in preparation of KPI scorecard and should identify opportunities for improvements.
- Seek to improve all aspects of the supply chain department by reviewing current strategy, processes and technology landscape by working closely with the business
- Design and implement methods to gather and manage supply chain data sets
- Identification and Implementation of business rules and client requirements across data sets
- Analyse data to identify opportunities of improvement and suggest improvements on an ongoing basis
- Lead the processes related to data governance, clean up, periodic master data / model refresh, etc.
- Perform periodic KPI analysis as planned and generate other supply chain reports to track supply chain performance and requisite root cause analysis
- Support the S&OP process with requisite analysis across the phases and supply chain functions
- Develop requirements and standards to achieve w.r.t. supply chain leading practices applicable for the organization
- Help foster trusting relationships with business partners
- Collaborate with IT professionals to implement effective systems
- Foster a culture of learning and growth with introduction of applicable analytical methods and familiarizing the business partners with the same
- Candidate should have minimum 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Prior experience as a Supply Chain Analyst or similar roles in the confluence of use of data analytics and business appreciation
- Familiarity with supply chain processes (e.g. inventory planning, S&OP, logistics planning, etc.) preferably in CPG industry
- Analytical mind with business acumen and attention to detail
- Working experience in data analytics methods and techniques
- Expert in supporting tools - MS Office, Excel, SQL, Tableau / Qlik View
- Working knowledge of ERP systems (SAP) and planning tools (APO) will be preferred
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in cross functional environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Logistics, Business Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics or a related field
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Other Graduate, B.Sc - Any Specialization, Maths, B.A - Any Specialization
Parle Products Private Limited
An in-depth understanding of the Indian consumer psyche has helped us develop a marketing philosophy that reflects the needs of the Indian masses. We have made it a tradition to deliver both health and taste, with a value-for-money positioning that allows people from all classes and age groups to enjoy Parle products to the fullest.
With a reach spanning the remotest villages of India and major cities across the world, the House of Parle has become synonymous with trust, globally.